Download and play Origins Online in a few easy steps!
Download our Full Client, and don't worry about getting Sakray, kRO, RE or anything else.
It's all included in the client!
- Download Origins Online for Windows (Windows 8.1 or newer recommended, Windows 7 SP1 or newer required)
- Download Origins Online for Mac (macOS 10.10 Yosemite or newer recommended - not compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina)
- or look at the advanced installation methods.
- After you finished downloading, extract it (Remember to extract in C:\OriginsRO, and avoid C:\Program Files), run OriginsroLauncher and everything will be ready to play.
- Note: you can't run it from inside the .zip archive (Compressed folder), you need to drag the entire OriginsRO folder out of it!
- You won't have to worry about checking for client updates, the program will tell you when and if you'll need to!
2: Register Master Account
Your Master account will be your main account for game, Control Panel and Forums.
- Create a Master Account
- After you have created and activated it, go on to the next step
With a Master Account, you can:
- Post in the Game Forums
- Create as many Game Accounts as you wish
- Access the Control Panel to manage all your Characters
- Access an Item Storage (Master Storage) shared across all of your Game Accounts
- Edit articles in the Wiki
3: Create one or more Game Accounts
Your Game Accounts are the containers for your characters. You'll need at least one Game Account in order to play Origins Online.
- Create a Game Account (login with your Master Account data)
- Remember: you can create as many Game Accounts as you wish, but one and only one Master Account per person!
With a Game Account you can:
- Create up to 9 game Characters (if you need more, you can create as many Game Account as you desire)
- Access a per-account Item Storage (Kafra Storage)
- Create a temporary password to let a friend temporarily use one of your characters
4: Ready to play
There is no step 4! You are now ready to play Origins.
- Have fun in game!